For high-risk needle-usage situations, including in substance use clinics, Containment Level 3 and 4 biosafety hoods, NeedleAID's Standard-Size Safety Cone ensures needles never spill onto the work-area, even if the NeedleAID Collector Unit is turned upside-down!
Simply screw this modular part onto the NeedleAID Collector Unit, then screw the Safety Cone onto the Safe Needle Prep Unit for a safe, easy 3-in-1 combination!
NeedleAID Standard-Size Safety Cone - Prevents Spillback
- Includes Safety Cone only
- Should be replaced every 4-8 months, depending on frequency of use, or immediately if adhesive base becomes loose, or if unit fills up
- Reusable, reduces sharps waste and associated disposal costs
- Health Canada MDEL certification for manufacture of product
- Easily sterilizable with alcohol/antimicrobial sprays