Save 10% when you buy a 4-pack!
NeedleAID's Standard-size needle-safety device. NeedleAID is a single-handed safe needle preparation device that can be used during any procedure involving a needle. Patent-pending rubber grips and slit enable easy needle preparation and handling. Allows users to safely uncap, hold, and dispose of needles and caps without bringing fingers near the needlepoint. Minimizes risks of needle stick injury to personnel preparing needles and performing procedures. NeedleAID devices were designed in consultation with hundreds of healthcare, veterinary and research workers over the past three years, so you know you're in good hands! Now with Suction On/Of Attachment!
4-Pack NeedleAID Standard-size with Suction Cup Attachment
- One complete modular set - top, container, baseplate with suction cup attachment, lid, adhesive sticker
- Suction cup base attaches to any smooth, non-porous surfaces such as tile, glass, fiberglass or metal
- Modular - pieces in set are easily assembled and can be taken apart for cleaning, disposal or replacement. Individual pieces can be purchased separately (coming soon!)
- Works with all needle types (Luer, Luer-lok, Insulin syringes, large-gauge) with needleheads under 6.1cm in length (2.4 inches)
- Should be replaced every 4-8 months, depending on frequency of use, or immediately if adhesive base becomes loose, or if unit fills up
- Reusable, reduces sharps waste and associated disposal costs
- Health Canada MDEL certification for manufacture of product
- Easily sterilizable with alcohol/antimicrobial sprays
- Strong adhesive attaches to any smooth surface for stability
- Dimensions: 11cm x 11cm (footprint), 15.5cm (height). 4.3 inches x 4.3 inches (footprint), 6.1 inches (height).